Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory!

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
Post Reply
User avatar
Railgun
Sim Admin
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 4:17 am

Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory!

Post by Railgun » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 pm

[16:59] Footsteps echo across the blacktop of the garage. The masked, long haired woman walks up to the assembled group. "Hmm. Small group. Well I just suppose each of you gets a larger split then. Maybe we'll wait a few minutes "
[17:05] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) strolled around the parking deck moving around everyone looking them over as if assessing them.... " A bigger split is fine by me so long as we have enough people to actually take on the defense forces they have on the target..."
[17:06] AremusFireheart is online.
[17:07] Masked Woman: That will be for you to decide.
[17:07] Johnny Guitar: looks around."So what is this target?"
[17:07] Rose (nobaday) is offline.
[17:07] Masked Woman: you are aware that the city is in desperate need of componentes such as conductors, semicondutors and superconductors, correct?
[17:08] Johnny Guitar: shrugs."Sure, I've heard things while trying to get junk to rebuild my lost ride."
[17:09] Yancy Low is online.
[17:09] Kitty Sieberi is online.
[17:09] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) licks her lips and shrugs "I'm more worried about what is on there than what a cut is going to be. Please tell me we're not going to be unleashing some weird super weapon. I don't see Kataron and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing"
[17:11] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn) entered chat range (7.04 m).
[17:13] AremusFireheart is offline.
[17:14] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) rocked back and forth on her clawed feet slowly, "Its better trust me, im not sure the word teamwork exists in his vocabulary."
[17:16] Masked Woman: " the plan is up to you. I'm providing the what. Where. and when. How is your problem. Vanguard and PAE have been salvaging the captured Singularity outposts and arriving today is a convoy with the first shipment The cargo is quite litterally worth it's weight in gold. It is, however. Defended. "
[17:17] Johnny Guitar: swings his guitar around in front of him."Man, aint no thing to get the fuzz out of the way."
[17:17] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn): ( Relogging rq ))
[17:17] Free Guitar (Copy / Transfer): Enjoy your new free Guitar! And dont forget to check out Hufschmid Guitars at Audy (17,151,367)
[17:18] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic): **Pretend it's the same guitar**
[17:18] AremusFireheart is online.
[17:18] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn) entered chat range (8.07 m).
[17:18] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) nods to the woman "The defenses are partly why I'm here. I can move quickly, slip in and out of shadows, and engage in melee against multiple opponents. If I get the chance to go for their heavy hitters, I expect that is the best course of action for me. Move quick, strike fast, take the big guns out of commission, and use that as leverage against the others"
[17:21] Masked Woman: At last count, it is three PAE security droids, Five Pae sec security. Six vanguard operatives and one Metahuman vanguard commander. The vehicles are all armed. They will be passing into the first city gate shortly. ... once they get into the city the chance will be lost. "
[17:22] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) shrugs a bit, I may be small but i can be the bait, i doubt youll find many that is as resiliant as i am that can give it back just as well, i prefer to fight head on so if you need somebody to to take the initial focus for others to be sneaky im your monster, girl.
[17:22] Johnny Guitar: nods and turns hitting a chord on his guitar, the blast from it slicing into a pillar, but not cutting through, just enough for a demonstration."If it's got tires I can slice em open, it wont go nowhere."
[17:24] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) nods "we may need a roadblock, whether that roadblock is an environmental one or a disabled front vehicle, we need to either divert them or, with any luck, stop them. Teams can go in and hopefully I can distract this vanguard commander. If the rest can pull the teams off them it would be even better"
[17:25] Johnny Guitar: lights up a cigarette."I can manage your roadblock, but any parts I can knock off their rides I get to claim."
[17:25] Masked Woman: " Well you folks have a little while to plan. But i sugguest you hurry before the chance is lost "
[17:25] Masked Woman backs up to the window, hops up., and then is gone

[17:42] The Leopard: .... "Ah fuck. We ARE hitting the Vanguard." This was going to be eight more sides of messy.
[17:42] Sprite: [The Leopard] .... "Ah fuck. We ARE hitting the Vanguard." This was going to be eight more sides of messy.
[17:42] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( For POE everyone click the red thing then click "join combat" )
[17:42] Sprite: [Kitsune Omizu] ( For POE everyone click the red thing then click "join combat" )
[17:42] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic added to the list.
[17:42] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Malevis Resident added to the list.
[17:42] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: AremusFireheart Resident added to the list.
[17:42] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (( Post order i mean )
[17:42] Sprite: [Kitsune Omizu] (( Post order i mean )
[17:42] Talista Glas: ((I'm clicking my leggings))
[17:42] Sprite: [Talista Glas] ((I'm clicking my leggings))
[17:43] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Talista Glas added to the list.
[17:43] Talista Glas: ((jk))
[17:43] Sprite: [Talista Glas] ((jk))
[17:43] Johnny Guitar: looks at Leopard."You wanna be safe kitty cat, come hang by ole Johnny."
[17:43] Sprite: [The RP Titler/Chatter] looks at Leopard."You wanna be safe kitty cat, come hang by ole Johnny."
[17:43] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Loistradyn Resident added to the list.
[17:43] Sprite: Follow : Talista Glas
[17:44] The Leopard looked to the other... Rocka Billy? Huh. "Uh... Sure." He offered. I mean he could see something from a great distance awya and if they were packing some heavy machine gun fire he wouldn't mind having someone in front of him.
[17:44] Sprite: [The Leopard] /me looked to the other... Rocka Billy? Huh. "Uh... Sure." He offered. I mean he could see something from a great distance awya and if they were packing some heavy machine gun fire he wouldn't mind having someone in front of him.
[17:44] Johnny Guitar: nods."More than music man, it's a way of life." As he watches for the vehicles, his fingers hovering over the strings of his guitar.
[17:44] Sprite: [The RP Titler/Chatter] nods."More than music man, it's a way of life." As he watches for the vehicles, his fingers hovering over the strings of his guitar.
[17:46] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro): If you want to take down a tree or something in the path Guitar hero, then go ahead i can sit on it and wait for them to show while the rest of you wait in ambush
[17:46] Sprite: [Limly Yoshiro] If you want to take down a tree or something in the path Guitar hero, then go ahead i can sit on it and wait for them to show while the rest of you wait in ambush
[17:46] As the group arrives on site, the sky darkens and clouds begin to form thunder strikes between them. It looks like an electromagnetic storm It's amazingly convenient for our villains, for the store would block comm signals
[17:46] Sprite: [Scene] /me As the group arrives on site, the sky darkens and clouds begin to form thunder strikes between them. It looks like an electromagnetic storm It's amazingly convenient for our villains, for the store would block comm signals
[17:47] The Leopard: "Whatever you say. Billy Joel." He told the other. Huh. The other was offering some direction. "Look, I think if I can jump over towards those cliffs. I can knock enough rock to cause a good land fall to block their path." He suggested.
[17:47] Talista Glas: ((unfortunately, the villains were all weak against storms and fled the scene immediately))
[17:47] Wild Tango (malevis): (>.>
[17:47] AremusFireheart: (look! We all collectively forgot our rain booties!)
[17:47] Bimbull: "Like okies guys! Don't forget to like stretch! Wouldn't want to like pull a muscle!" She stretches, the muscle bound strong girl stretching in the rain.
[17:47] Talista Glas: ((jk, all IC now, I promise))
[17:47] Dio (zippeli): (( They were allergic to air ))
[17:47] Johnny Guitar: shakes his head."Don't see a tree, so how about this?" As he aims his guitar at the ground in front of the gate and begins playing, slamming force into it, opening up the road, making it almost impassable. before he aims it at the lead vehicle the force from his guitar aimed directly at it.
[17:48] Talista Glas: ((and post order is on the red icon))
[17:48] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic): **Sorry**
[17:48] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Zippeli Resident added to the list.
[17:48] AremusFireheart: (Alright. I will start following PO as well <x3 Sorry!))
[17:49] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Limly Yoshiro added to the list.
[17:49] Talista Glas: ((have to get close up on the poster to see the post order.))
[17:50] Talista Glas: ((can we stop it from scrolling?))
[17:50] Celestial Star curses flying over the convoy "Oh great yeah sure why not. Now we have a storm." She tries to radio to warn of storm conditions but the comm is out. Cursing again, she yells out for everyone to keep their guards up as she tries to sense for unknown lifeforces suddenly hating Nightmare for giving her this assignment hoping they can just get through the storm with no hassle
[17:50] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( once i start it it will stop
[17:50] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Turns have been started.
[17:50] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: It is now your turn. Please check in when you have made your post.
[17:51] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Kitsune Omizu checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[17:52] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[17:52] Wild Tango (malevis): (How do I check in once it's my go? Click on it?
[17:52] Johnny Guitar: shakes his head."Don't see a tree, so how about this?" As he aims his guitar at the ground in front of the gate and begins playing, slamming force into it, opening up the road, making it almost impassable. before he aims it at the lead vehicle the force from his guitar aimed directly at it.
[17:52] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[17:52] hannahyagami: (( yeah click on it, then click check in ))
[17:52] Talista Glas: ((it's moving too fast, I can't copy down the post order))
[17:53] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Malevis Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[17:53] Miasma could already practically taste the loot in the convoy. The feathers on her wings began to crackle a little with the heavy electricity in the air, and the black mist thrummed as it began to absorb it. 'Just let me know when I can start...'
[17:53] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377) entered chat range (12.93 m).
[17:54] The Leopard saw the sudden bellow of lightning and flash of rain that poured out. Good cover. The convoy still a distance off. "I'll get to higher ground. I'll be better in position to pounce on whatever needed." He promised. Suddenly going on all fours as he moved as fast as an apex predator. Climbing up the heights of the nearby cliffs and prowling low. Laying in wait for an ambush.
[17:54] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: AremusFireheart Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[17:55] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Axonn377 Resident added to the list.
[17:55] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) licks her lips and eyeballs the caravan. She slowly draws her blade, hellfire licking along the edge as she smiles and prepares for combat "When we're ready, I'm making a move for the commander" she reminds everyone and then suddenly she begins to collect shadow around herself, preparing to either teleport or turn invisible as needed.
[17:56] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Talista Glas checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[17:57] Bimbull: Bimbbull rushes forward in perfect running form, she runs straight at the lead vehicle head lowered to just ram into whether Johnny's blast stopped it or not, she woudl make sure of it. "Like man this is totes fun!"
[17:57] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Loistradyn Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[17:57] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) planted her self on the far side of the large pothole created by Guitar hero's Rock and roll doing just as she said she would standing in the middle of the road more accuratly sitting with the hilt of her energy blade in her lap as if she has zero cares in the world. she reaches into a pocket and produces a small mp3 players and sets it down next to her and waits.
[17:58] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro): ((what witch craft is that i was right after talista till just now))
[17:59] Dio was peering through a nearby manhole and spotted the source of some ruckus she had been hearing. Soon she would burst out from the sewer spinning with a bunch of flips before landing and posing flamboyantly! "Oh-ho~! I have come to claim my *Owner of the Planet* tax! Taxation is theft and I am a big thief! Gimme!" she would proclaim before several smaller robotic versions of herself jumped out of the hole behind her.
[17:59] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Zippeli Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:00] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) planted her self on the far side of the large pothole created by Guitar hero's Rock and roll doing just as she said she would standing in the middle of the road more accuratly sitting with the hilt of her energy blade in her lap as if she has zero cares in the world. she reaches into a pocket and produces a small mp3 players and sets it down next to her and waits.
[18:00] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Limly Yoshiro checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:00] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: It is now your turn. Please check in when you have made your post.
[18:05] Scene: then Rockabilly and Bumbull's combined blow strikes the front vhiccle it swerves. The driver calls out " Oh man oh gees on man oh gees!" while the man on the turret gets gets knocked off. he starts scrambing back to his turret, and calls out " DRONES! Activate! " The only person to retain their senses was the gunner in the cab, who turns his machine gun onto Bumbull and starts to open fire. The vanguard agents in the other truck break and slam in the the first, unable to get a clear shot, While the drones hop off of the trailer, The lead one shouting "Stop! you have violated the law, Criminal scum!" The tractor trailer breaks just in time and turns their gun on to the guitar wielding man and starts firring at the one who fired the first shot.
[18:05] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Kitsune Omizu checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:08] Celestial Star detects multiple lifeforces and screams out the warning just as the impact with the lead vehicle happens. Immediately going into action and again trying to call backup on her comm "Mayday Matday, convoy hit, convoy hit. Multiple hostiles confirmed please send help" Charging her energy and firing her spirit blasts at Dio and the various drones "Hold them off men, we cant allow this tech to get taken"
[18:08] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:09] Johnny Guitar: keeps playing but changes tune a bit aiming the powerful blast at the gunners."You cat's aint got no style!" before an idea hits him and he takes off running for the lead vehicle, his music aimed at the the gunner aiming for Bimbull.. If successful he leaps for the gunner spot.
[18:09] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:10] The Superior (bear.davi) entered chat range (19.18 m).
[18:11] Miasma moved once the weapons and drones began focusing fire on Bimbull. Tendrils of the miasma surrounding her reach out to the lead vehicle, drawing her closer to it as more reach for the gunners on either truck, individual nanites trying to force their way into the bloodstream and brain matter through any available orifice--mouth, nose, ears, eyes. She couldn't get into the trucks proper yet, but she was close enough that, ideally, she was out of the guns' arcs of fire.
[18:11] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Malevis Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:14] The Leopard could see the front of the convoy getting the BRUNT of the attack. A car almost toppled and the whole train stopping and adjusting to the chaos. From his position on all fours off the cliffs he snarled for a moment. His eyes sharply going to the one vanguard escort trailing off the rear. Fresh. And trying to secure the payload... which was their objective after all. In a SUDDEN LEAP. The leopard print man attempted to soar across the skies and try to LAND right on the gunnery post of the vanguard escort in the rear. With a sudden roar he tried to lift that specialist up with his tremendous inhuman strength!
[18:14] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: AremusFireheart Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:15] MUE-B watches her other leap out from the manhole. She sighs as she chases after her. "W...wait up! Im not as fast as you!" She notices the shot, whipping out her shield to block the weapons, since she was many times more durable than her.
[18:16] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Axonn377 Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:16] Talista Glas: ((the thing adds new people in randomly, I was after Aremas last turn and now I'm not XD))
[18:16] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( it's a bit of a flaw i didn't know about )
[18:18] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) looks up at Celestial Star and smiles "give it up, I'm sure we can work this out" she takes off moving forward, not up, forward. When she gets to the caravan, she suddenly looks up at CS, then teleports into the air, popping out right next to her and trying to drive the butt of the sword against her head, wanting to make this quick
[18:20] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Talista Glas's turn was skipped manually by Kitsune Omizu.
[18:20] Bimbull laughs as the truck swerved. "Got you! hehe!" She is then pelted by small arms fire but it would take heavier fire power to genuinely pierce her 20 tons of durability. Still, the fast little shots stung. "Ow ow ow! You ratchet little fuck! I'll kill you!" In anger she would attempt to lift the disabled front vehicle and hurl at the cab that was shooting her. Her muscles, all twenty tons of raw muscle she built from Dance Aerobics videos. Or at least that was where she thought her power came from. She'd look up Celestial Star. "Like wow! It's a WW cosplayer like so cool!"
[18:21] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Loistradyn Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:21] Talista Glas: ((sorry, forgot to check in))
[18:21] Dio makes a villainous laugh, "Ooooh-ho-ho-ho~!" before curling up like a ball and spinning around rapidly. The large luminous claws of her jacket extended and turning the space alien into a bright lightning deathwheel. Upon touching the ground; she would immediately burst forward and attempt to cut her way through the two smaller Security Droids behind large Security Droid in front of MUE-B.

The DOBots make their way over to the Flatbed trailer where they quickly begin disassembling it and throwing its parts at the people manning the vehicle mounted weaponry.
[18:21] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Zippeli Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:21] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro): as the fighting broke out she hit play the relatively small speak began to pour heavy metal music, "Generals gathered in there masses, Just like witches at black masses, evil minds that plot destruction, sorcerers of deaths construction....." and she was on her feet just like that nimble like you would assume something so small might be she ran forward virtually climbing the vehicle and up with the gunner in a few short steps her blade ignited taking a rather skillful looking horizontal blade swipe at the gunner as she balanced on the vehicles roof..
[18:21] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Limly Yoshiro checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:21] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: It is now your turn. Please check in when you have made your post.
[18:31] Scene: The droids, for some reason ignore MUE-B as if she didn't show on their IFF correctly. The large one turns, a bit slowly, and the two light drones and the larger medium drone all try to dog pile onto Dio. Dio, being a bit of a robotics expert would be able to tell that these particular droids were unarmed, as if they were being used for labor. The driver of the rear vehicle saw the cat man gunning for them and swung the car wide into a power-slide to avoid him. The machine gunner began unloading at him while the turret gunner began fireing his auto cannon almost at random into the melee by the PAE truck. The PAE gunner going for his post gets knocked aside from all the blows. leaving the turret for the taking by Rockabilly, but, The vanguard turret gunner in a moment of sheer savagery turns his turret on the pae truck and starts firring at the grenade ammo case causing the whole turret to blow sky high. The gunner in the semp, not able to get a clear shot on anythng else starts
[18:31] Scene: taking potshots on vallen. while the driver of the PAE vhiecle tries to run from the truck
[18:31] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Kitsune Omizu checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:35] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377) entered chat range (19.90 m).
[18:38] Celestial Star reacts on instinct and knowledge that most teleporters always aim for the back. Fallens strike would land on Celestial Stars readied shield as the other hand comes around with a sword drawn attempting to strike her attacker "I don't suppose I can ask you to just call your little dogs off huh? Afterall it's only a matter of time before reinforcements arrive. I merely have to stall you"
[18:38] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:38] Johnny Guitar: Jumps with the force of the explosion behind him towards the vanguard turret gunner, since his first stop was wrecked, he was gonna go for door number 2."Dibs on any wreckage!" as he punches on the hood of the vehicle slamming about ten tons of force on the front of it. He could handle a lot but that heat was hurting him.
[18:39] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:41] Miasma yelped, one of the black tendrils of nanites launching itself to the next vehicle and dragging her along, the extra electrical energy in the air giving her abilities another level of strength she wasn't entirely used to. She cracked her head against one of the wheels, and groaned as the nanites sought out new prey--namely, the one operating the gun on top of the car. She tried to take over him as much as she could, twisting his mind into firing at the PAE drones giving Dio trouble.
[18:41] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Malevis Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:41] Alex Aeon (alexice.aeon) is online.
[18:43] Yancy Low is offline.
[18:44] The Leopard: It was like slow motion for a moment. As the car surved his claws only BARELY skidding the roofing of the highly reinforced vehicle. OOOOOOOO Shhiiiiiii- While in mid air he was caught in the sudden hail of misaimed quick shots. High calibur bullets rattling around until one punctured right into his body and out again. Stream of blood hurling him like an aftertrail. His only solace was that it had been a few inches off from rattling some real organ failure. And THAT was when the Leopard HIT the durable trailer of the semi truck. Just a sudden loud impact that sent a sudden signal of really bad pain shooting across his body!
[18:47] The Superior (bear.davi) entered chat range (17.92 m).
[18:48] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: AremusFireheart Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:49] MUE-B was not happy about the fact she was being ignored. She charges her sword with a surge of electromagnetic energy and aims to slash right through the larger robot as they go after her mother. "Dont ignore me!"
[18:49] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Axonn377 Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:50] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Bear Davi added to the list.
[18:53] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) didn't have flight like this so would be constantly teleporting. She took a strike at the shield and as she fell, she smiled "They're not my dogs, but maybe you should call off yours" she shouts and just before striking the ground, she'd teleport above Celestial Star, coming down on her faster from above, aiming a nasty downward elbow strike at the woman's back. She was intending to stay in motion, stay unpredictable, and stay in motion. Conservation of momentum through teleports would allow her to do some interesting things due to physics. She groaned as a few bullets hit her once in awhile from the soldier taking pot shots, them generally glancing off her armor or causing bruises on her bare skin
[18:53] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Talista Glas checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:53] Bimbull starts to lift the truck up quite easily by her reckoning but the the grenades of explosion knocks her back and explodes the truck. The blast itself would go over her as she was bent over lifting. "O M G. You're like a piece of crap! I'm gonna kill you!" She gets up and looks at the wrong black truck. Left and right were hard for an idiot rattled by a blast. This was the same one that had the Leopard man on it moments before he fell off. She would reach forward as she ran at the truck and try to flip it over onto it's back, engine side hopefully going in an arch over the truck.
[18:53] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Loistradyn Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:54] Dio's spinning death-wheel attack was more suited for cutting down flesh and stuff less durable than metal, upon her claws making contact with the first security droid she would quickly ricochette and slam into the three security droids with accompanying pinball bumper noises sounding off with each bounce before finishing with Dio flying off into the distance and landing behind large blue truck. "Ooooh-hoooo-hoooooooo~!" cackled the woman; her voice growing softer as she traveled out of view.

The DOBots would see Dio flying off into the distance and turn their attention to the Security Doids, seeing them as a threat! The three small robots jump onto the faces of each Security Droid and begin ineffectually bonking their heads with their tiny fury!
[18:54] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Zippeli Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:55] Dio (zippeli): (( I placed a marker for where I am ICly ))
[18:56] Wild Tango (malevis) entered chat range (19.88 m).
[18:56] AremusFireheart entered chat range (13.40 m).
[18:56] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) entered chat range (18.50 m).
[18:56] Wild Tango (malevis) entered chat range (18.70 m).
[18:56] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) entered chat range (18.73 m).
[18:56] AremusFireheart entered chat range (15.74 m).
[18:56] The Superior (bear.davi) entered chat range (18.57 m).
[18:56] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) entered chat range (10.83 m).
[18:56] hannahyagami entered chat range (13.94 m).
[18:56] Talista Glas entered chat range (16.26 m).
[18:56] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn) entered chat range (14.02 m).
[18:56] Dio (zippeli) entered chat range (19.57 m).
[18:56] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377) entered chat range (14.94 m).
[18:57] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) stood firm as explosive force and fire engulfed her small form the mp3 player mid song crackled and poped a moment in static as the flames and force subsided a new song taking its place still rock and roll, " AAaaaaahhhaaahhh, I come for the land of the ice and now...." Limly grinned like a psychopath behind her mask and charged the largest robot without so much as a scratch from the explosion leading the charge with her left shoulder the blade canted forward as she intended to impale the biggest robot to get his attention.... away from super pale sanic the hadge-hag......" Hey Rustolium, fight me bitch!" Limly laughed in such a way that made it seem as if she was really enjoying her self right now...
[18:57] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((stop bouncing around so i can tank for you >:/))
[18:57] AremusFireheart: (Hey! That is a good idea!)
[18:57] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Limly Yoshiro checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[18:57] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: It is now your turn. Please check in when you have made your post.
[19:00] Scene: " Shit it didn't even slow him down!" cried out the cab gunner of the vanguard vhiecle " Keep firring!" the driver shouts " Aim for his hair! I bet that's the source of his power! When the larger robot gets slashed it starts to fail being shredded by the two sword wields " IDENTIFICATION ERROR! NOT VALKYRIE UNIT!" The two smaller drones turn to the new threat L1-2 starts to move for MUE considerably faster than the large unit, while L1-1 .... Suddenly gets blown to bits by the vanguard operative on the vehicle currently under siege . The second truck turns it's guns to start firring on the attacking bimbull, only to be struck and flung by Bimbull. Suddenly the doors to the semi flung open and the men started running in either direction. Immediatly after the back doors flung open. A robot stepped out the back and then intones " Exiting travel mode. Entering Combat mode... and the already sizable robot started to grow
[19:02] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((i didnt do it))
[19:02] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn): (( ppffft rofl, why does the trailer explode ))0
[19:03] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro): ((it felt left out))
[19:03] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( Zephyr built it.
[19:03] Dio (zippeli): (( The same reason HotDog stands explode when Bicycles run into them ))
[19:06] AremusFireheart entered chat range (19.83 m).
[19:06] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic) entered chat range (17.78 m).
[19:06] hannahyagami entered chat range (19.63 m).
[19:06] Wild Tango (malevis) entered chat range (18.77 m).
[19:06] Talista Glas entered chat range (19.74 m).
[19:08] Celestial Star curses barely getting her shiled up to block the strike. TYhe impact sending her crashing to the ground as she flips away avoiding another strike "Oh come on!" Looking towards the trailer as the giant bot comes out "Thats it, staying retired next time" she growls as she attempts to flash step intercepting to protect the troops still alive and cover their retreat 'Get the fuck out of here" she yells out suddenly wishing she had stayed away and maybe visited a nice spa instead
[19:09] Rockabilly: /3 leaps over as the gun fire aims for his hair, bullets caught in the pomade."Don't mess with the hair!" He says as he can't help but stop and comb it out." Noticing the guys in the truck running away. He takes off for the truck and jumps into the drivers seat. Hearing Celestial Stars words he starts the vehicle up."Good idea!"
[19:10] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Kitsune Omizu checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:10] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident's turn was skipped manually by Kitsune Omizu.
[19:10] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:10] Miasma could mostly feel the surrounding area from her perch, hidden by the truck. The drones were faltering, and... something -big- was coming. She shivered as the second truck's explosion peppered her wings with shrapnel, the nanites plugging the holes left and administering a powerful anaesthetic to keep the pain from getting to her. Automated systems in the suit were also keeping an eye on the level of opiate still in her system, and injecting into her leg regularly, keeping -that- pain under control. The lashing black mist grabbed at the ground, pulling her across it faster than she could walk, more of it spreading toward the large bot that had exited the trailer, looking for some sort of weakness in its frame.
[19:11] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Malevis Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:11] The Leopard fell out of the dent he made from the trailer. He hacked out something with fiberglass. Fuck... Only half lucid when he saw the thing now crawlingout and going into full combat mode. Extra fuck... If they wanted to move the goods they were going to have to neutralize that damn warbot. Using his incredible speed and agility, he attempted to circumvent the mechanized machine in the back, attempting to draw its fire away from the rest of the crew!
[19:12] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: AremusFireheart Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:13] MUE-B watched the people going into the truck, she rushes to the middle of the road, hoping to stop the truck with her sheer strength and bulk. "Stop right there!" She calls out!
[19:13] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Axonn377 Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:14] Nyx (nyxi.spiritweaver) is online.
[19:16] Freyrson slices a hole in space and steps through the portal. His sword in hand, he looks at the chaos before him and sighs. "So this is what you're all up to today," he said. He holds his sword out in front of him, both hands on the hilt. His eyes dart from the party to the vehicles and robots. "Well then," he began, spinning his sword.. "Who wants to be cut first? Eenie. Meenie. Minie. Mo." He points from droid to droid before landing on the growing droid that stepped out the back of the truck. "Well, then. You've been eating your protein haven't you big fellow? You're it." He flings his sword at the big guy, seeking to embed it in the droid's chest. He keeps his arm outstretch to recall the blade as it'd reverse course and fly back into his hand.
[19:16] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Bear Davi checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:16] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) lands solidly, constantly boosted momentum leading her to have a great deal of speed on her landing. She smiles as she stands up and teleports rapidly, trying to drive an open palm into the back of Celestial Star's head, looking to take her out of commission from the fight. She kept her sword ready to defend against an attack from any of the troops, but right now was focused on CS, especially since she was getting Vanguard to evac
[19:16] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Talista Glas checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:16] Bimbull is satisfied the truck is disabled. She looks as the robot exits the back of truck. She shouts out. "O M F G. It's that thing from that like movie uh... the one with like the cop who is a robot um.... like...." she ponders the title of the movie for longer than one would think then says. "Terminator!" the robot moves to the opposite side of the truck from her and she shouts out. "Wait! Like come back. Say the line from the like movie! Say 'I'll be back!' but all like uh... whatever accents Terminator has." She moves under the trailer and waits to just grab onto it if it walked by.
[19:16] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Loistradyn Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:19] A feminine "Uh oh!" could be heard from over where Dio landed before a yellow flash lights up that particular area. (Dio had teleported into the truck trailer in search of loot). Another softer yellow flash would occur followed by a rather drill-seargenty voice and the sounds of small tank treads.

Elite DOBot S: "AN' JUS' WHAT'N THE SAM-HELL DO YOU THINK YER DOIN'?! DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY!"

*KABOOM!*

Elite DOBot S shoots the large mech with a high caliber AP round from its tank cannon.

The generic DOBots would continue to beat up the Security droids even after their defeat but would suddenly don some soldier helmets and assault rifles. They hop off the security droids and run over behind the truck. "SIR YES SIR!"
[19:19] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Zippeli Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:20] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn): ((I'm under the trailer, but I'll be up here so I can be in chat range ))
[19:21] hannahyagami: well we can move back towards the trailer
[19:21] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn): ((It's fine, I dont' think I can move under the trailer anyway ))
[19:22] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((imma wrestle the car))
[19:23] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) grumbled as the big bot fell but heard Bimbulls exclamation... she mouthed the words " E.D 209...." she looked back with renewed passion for the fight, she had no idea what others was doing too lost in the moment to really care about anything else but somehow punching a robot in its robot snoz. she was like the littlest pitbull like everything thus far she was growing more and more battle mad literally wading into danger as if it was all some game....
[19:23] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Limly Yoshiro checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:23] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: It is now your turn. Please check in when you have made your post.
[19:23] Tsukki (ksukoshi) is online.
[19:24] Tsukki (ksukoshi) is offline.
[19:31] Scene: the giant robot starts stopping forward at a sprit, either not noticing the dobots or not seeing then as a threat it staggers when the sword gouges the armor of the large unit " YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW! HALT CRIMINAL SCUM!" It focuses on the first threat in it's sensors and beins opening fire with it's massive laser cannons on the creature in front of it (Limly)
[19:36] Celestial Star dodges the blow flooding the area with spirit energy trying her best to stay one step ahead of her opponent as she flash steps suddenly feeling a strong urge strike her she would attempt to grab Fallen and lock lips with her
[19:36] Wild Tango (malevis): (Gotta jet. I'll make my exit post once it's my turn.
[19:36] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Kitsune Omizu checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:37] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:37] Rockabilly: starts driving forward, slowly at first to get around the obstruction he caused earlier, blasting the horn to get the rest of the team out of his way. As he passes Freyrson he yelled out. You take care of the big guy I'll get this truck somewhere safe. IF the new arrival was a villain so much the better, if he was a hero, it was worth the laugh as he kept driving trying to get the truck out of the area.
[19:37] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.

[19:31] Scene: the giant robot starts stopping forward at a sprit, either not noticing the dobots or not seeing then as a threat it staggers when the sword gouges the armor of the large unit " YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW! HALT CRIMINAL SCUM!" It focuses on the first threat in it's sensors and beins opening fire with it's massive laser cannons on the creature in front of it (Limly)
[19:36] Celestial StarCelestial Star dodges the blow flooding the area with spirit energy trying her best to stay one step ahead of her opponent as she flash steps suddenly feeling a strong urge strike her she would attempt to grab Fallen and lock lips with her
[19:36] Wild Tango (malevis): (Gotta jet. I'll make my exit post once it's my turn.
[19:36] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Kitsune Omizu checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:37] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:37] Rockabilly: starts driving forward, slowly at first to get around the obstruction he caused earlier, blasting the horn to get the rest of the team out of his way. As he passes Freyrson he yelled out. You take care of the big guy I'll get this truck somewhere safe. IF the new arrival was a villain so much the better, if he was a hero, it was worth the laugh as he kept driving trying to get the truck out of the area.
[19:37] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:38] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro): (fuck enter key ignore that))
[19:38] Talista Glas: ((did I miss anything due to truck driving off?))
[19:38] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((im pretty sure i wwas trying to stop that truck))
[19:39] MiasmaMiasma decided that that was the right time to disappear. The miasma dragged her over the trailer and onto its other side. She was looking for a way out, considering the giant robot that was currently shooting everything at the chimera. The sewer that Dio had spawned from caught her eye, and she dashed toward it, black fog tentacles lowering her into it quickly and carefully.
[19:39] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Malevis Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:39] Wild Tango (malevis): (Thanks for the RP. Need to go and do a couple of things, though.
[19:39] Talista Glas: ((*gets run over by truck again*))
[19:39] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((double oww))
[19:41] The Leopard: Could see the huge robot now having its laser sights on one of their comrades. He chewed his cheek still running around the large thing. He tried to send a hurling PUNCH towards one of its legs trying to get the machine's aim off at the last moment to prevent someone from getting vaporized!
[19:41] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: AremusFireheart Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:44] MUE-BMUE-B digs her heels in, discards her sword and with both her hands, she attempts to stop the truck from getting away, using her enhanced strength and bulk to stop it. "I said halt!" She calls out as she rams herself into it.
[19:46] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Axonn377 Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:48] FreyrsonFreyrson hears a "psst" behind him. Turning around he notices one of his spirit companions. It was His Valkyrie. Lover in his former life. His guardian since he was reborn in this new one. "What is it?" he asked. "The enemy you seek lies not in front of you. Look around." He looks around as told, before sighing. "I see," he said. "Apologies, I saw a giant and I attacked." Those who are more spiritually sensitive might actually spot the Valkyrie speaking to him. He takes his sword, hurling it towards the leopard man as he tried to hurl a punch at the droid. The sword curved around, moving in a circle to cut off the leopard man's path in order to keep him fro bringing down the robot. The sword circles back around and into his hand. "That'll be enough," he said.
[19:49] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Bear Davi checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:49] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: It is now your turn. Please check in when you have made your post.
[19:49] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas)Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) grins as she sees CS making a move. She turns the blade sideways, readying it like a strong strike, preparing to lock blades with Eira, her other hand reaching for her sheath, looking to use it as a...and then her train of thought and carefully prepped block and counter strike is interrupted as she feels lips lock with the woman. She kisses back a bit as the hand not holding her sword quickly goes to try and grab at CS' blade, expecting this to be some sort of messed up sneak attack
[19:49] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Talista Glas checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:50] Bimbull darts out like a defensive line man from under the trailer, horns lowers as she tries to rams slam head first into the robot's leg. She drives forward pushing on the robot with all 20 tons of her force. "This is..." she grunts in a bubbly voice that is strained. "So much like worse than being a like cheerleader! How do men like enjoy this?!" She pushes and pushes though this thing might be as strong as or stronger than even the brutish bimbull though the Leopard hd come in for the assist from the other side!
[19:50] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Loistradyn Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:50] DioDio made the sounds of a very pleased criminal mastermind from within the trailer.

Elite DOBot S was outraged that she and her troops were ignored. "EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME?! IN. . . SUH. . . BORDINATION! I'LL HAVE YOU COURT MARTIALED! TROOPS, GO IN AND HELP THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF COLLECT THOSE TAXES!"

Elite DOBot S would fire another AP round at the back of the large mech.

DOBots: "SIR, YES SIR!" The generic DOBots would chase after the truck as it tried to drive off and would jump into the back of the trailer.

Dio and her small robot minions would each try to physically touch as many valuable and important things as they could before the mad scientist cackled maniacally before a loud "OOF!" could be heard when MUE-B forcefully stopped the truck. A bright yellow light and audible *FOOMPH!* came from the trailer.

[The cab of the blue truck had just become a fair bit lighter. Dio and her robots had teleported away with a decent chunk of the materials inside. It will take a little while for Dio to secure the
[19:50] DioDio materials in some place safe so Elite DOBot S will act in her place for the rest of the scene.]
[19:50] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Zippeli Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[19:52] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro)Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) as the music ended the next song on the durrable mp3 player began to play, this time more electric piano organ sounding... " Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto, Mata au hi made. Domo Arigat, Mrl Roboto, Himitsu woshiri tai! " Limly held her arms open and screamed " Do it bitch! your a weak bitch and im about to add your ass to our scrap pile!" as limly literally took the first blast, it was clearly something not just anyone should do but she soaked it up and charged abandoning her blade on the spot rushing up under it the swift movements easily evading further shots having more than enough from the one and launching her self upward if this was a video game she would be expected to scream "Shoryuken!" the energies from the attack soaking into her cells and re-purposed when her fist hits something solid the hit expelling that force in a shaped charge of pure explosive force. pointed upward. but after that she was actually looking like the fight had begun for her now still fun but there was a more seriousness about
[19:52] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro): her stance and movements than had been previously.
[20:03] Scene: The large bo started to tilt and teeter. it starts fireing off cannons and rockets at random but is clearly going over
[20:04] Celestial Star sword and shield drops from her hands as she presses hungrily into Fallens lips pushing her tongue to try and part the womans lips as she blocks the hand that was headed for her sword and tries to ensnare it with ninja wire and tosses the other end with a kunai towards the truck having channeled enough spirit energy to make sure the kunai would strike deep into the truck as she would would flash step away wheether her last trick worked to ensnare Fallen or not. seeing all the troops got away and considering the mission a fail knowing she couldn't take on this many people as she was now. Her thoughts on the kiss making her shudder as she makes her way to a certain salon seeking a friend to share with
[20:07] Lunamaria (surinn) is online.
[20:09] Rockabilly: looks at the android stopping the truck, his foot still pressing the gas pedal."Sorry honey Grass, gas or ass. no one rides for free" as he raises his guitar over his head and hits a power chord aimed right for Mue-B through the windshield, attempting to stagger her enough so he can drive right over her. She's strong enough to stop the truck she is strong enough to survive getting run over. He's not looking for a kill, just a stumble opportunity as the Kunai does stick deep hopefully missing the engine
[20:12] AremusFireheart: Oh! My post!))
[20:13] TheAmazingWeaver is offline.
[20:13] TheAmazingWeaver is online.
[20:14] The Leopard: looked to the sword wielding idiot in front of him. Now sort of in his way. The Leopard just gave the other a strange look before looking to the teethering thing. Bulky and massive and now shooting lasers and rockets. "Sure. Have fun with that." Was all he said. Back flipping away from what was a tremedous blast zone the mech was unleashed. He wanted to save the big war machine? Go crazy. Get vaporized see if he cared. Instead he...! Tried to run along the side of the truck trying to enter into the container. He needed to know just WHAT this convoy was trying to transport.
[20:14] AremusFireheart entered chat range (18.37 m).
[20:18] Scene: scene The back of the truck was full to the brim of what was currently the most precious commodity. The conductive, semi conductive, and super-conductive materials needed for nearly all high tech applications. The large bot was out of comission. Now the only thing between the villians and their payday was the godson and the confusion between themselves
[20:19] Talista Glas: ((we skip a few people with the scene?))
[20:19] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( that was an accidident
[20:19] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (( the thing says it's hannah's post
[20:19] Iria Starr is online.
[20:19] Talista Glas: ((hannah posted))
[20:19] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic): **She didn't click it**
[20:19] AremusFireheart: Yes she did not!))
[20:20] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident's turn was skipped manually by Kitsune Omizu.
[20:20] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: timberwulff Ivanovic checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[20:20] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: AremusFireheart Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[20:23] MUE-B would then let go of the truck, either because of the blast of her own reasoning...but either way she rolls to the side, letting it speed past her now as she stumbles for the larger robot. "Hey!" She calls out to it as she begins to rush for the giant robot.
[20:23] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Axonn377 Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[20:24] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: hannahyagami Resident has been removed from the list.
[20:24] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) growls as her hand is attached. She swipes through the cord with the blade and moves for the truck. She intended to give chase but wanted to stop Reverend Horton Heat from making off with the entire score. She slides in front of the truck and drives her blade through the front section, making a direct path through the radiator and trying to plunge the superheated blade into the engine's fuel injection system, looking to disable the truck in the most obnoxious and complete way possible. She'd make ready to leave if the blow was successful.
[20:25] Talista Glas: ((shit, fired too soon, ignore please))
[20:29] Iria Starr entered chat range (17.19 m).
[20:30] Lunamaria (surinn) is offline.
[20:30] Freyrson ended up being distracted a moment by the two women locking lips. "Don't get distracted!" said the Valkyrie. "I'm not distracted!" he fired back. "Just give me a moment to think." He thought he was saving the robot from the leopard man's attack, yet someone else came for it. Then everyone seemed interested in the truck. Should he cut his loses and retreat for now? The headlines he can see already. "Idiot Hero Botches Rescue." Yea that'll put him in the PAE's good graces. He planned to come to them to offer working with them, but this was going to be difficult to explain. "Sometimes it is best to accept the loss and learn from it," he repeated Freya's words to himself. With a sigh, he cuts open a wormhole with his sword before stepping through it.
[20:31] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Bear Davi has been removed from the list.
[20:33] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) growls as her hand is attached. She swipes through the cord with the blade and moves for the truck. She intended to give chase but wanted to stop Reverend Horton Heat from making off with the entire score. She slides in front of the truck and drives her blade through the front section, making a direct path through the radiator and trying to plunge the superheated blade into the engine's fuel injection system, looking to disable the truck in the most obnoxious and complete way possible. She'd make ready to leave if the blow was successful.
[20:33] Nyx (nyxi.spiritweaver) is offline.
[20:33] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Talista Glas checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[20:34] Bimbull kept pushing as Limly blasted this thing it it's own power, veins bulging along her muscles as she strained with all her might. Good thing she'd been created with super endurance to go with all this power. She gritted her teeth as the robots leg went up and over her head. She gripped the bottom up the foot with her hands for better leverage and began to liiiiiift. "Like take that Terminator!" she grunts trying to topple it completely over with the aid of her villainous counterparts! She nods to Limly. It was time to enact the will of the Assocation's Underlords...
[20:34] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Loistradyn Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[20:35] Elite DOBot S "CORPORAL MUE-B, WE ARE TO SECURE THIS LARGE ROBOT AND BRING IT IN FOR SOME DI-CI-PLIIIIIINE~! THAT. IS. AN. ORDER. FROM. THE. CHIEF! I WILL PROVIDE COVER FIRE!" DOBot Soldier would then drive around and aim its tiny tank cannon at the ground before *KA-BOOM!* firing! Large amounts of dirt, sand, and gravel poof up into the air and make a thick cloud around the large robot so that MUE-B can grab it with her big girl strength and run off with it.
[20:35] Nyx (nyxi.spiritweaver) is online.
[20:35] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Zippeli Resident checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[20:36] TheAmazingWeaver is offline.
[20:38] TheAmazingWeaver is online.
[20:42] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) moved in front of Bimbul, " Do it, " She stated waiting for what would happen next."
[20:42] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: Limly Yoshiro checked in. Proceeding to next player's turn.
[20:42] RoE Turn Tracker 1.1: It is now your turn. Please check in when you have made your post.
[20:43] TheAmazingWeaver is offline.
[20:45] TheAmazingWeaver is online.
[20:47] Iria Starr is offline.
[20:51] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( Scene is done. now you guys have to figure out what to do
[20:51] Bimbull "Okies! Like here I go AGAIN ON MY OOOOWN!" she rears back and slams her fist into Limly as hard as she can. One. A-twoooo. A threee! Three punches to empower her to full. It was time to obliterate this cargo. "Behold the like full strength of Jazzercise! In just like 30 minutes a day you can be toned AF like me!"
[20:51] Talista Glas: ((breaking post order?))
[20:52] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (( i picked up the thing sorry i thought po was done
[20:52] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn): (( I assume so if the scene is done ))
[20:52] MUE-B raises a hand. "Hold that thought....I rather you not break that...." She caalls out as she walks to the knocked over bot. "Im taking that with me now." She grabs it by one of its legs to drag away.
[20:53] Fallen Wraith (Talista Glas) rips out the blade and holsters it as Bimbull moves to flip it. She looks around and then teleports away, moving quickly into the shadows before this turns into even more of a crater than it already was.
[20:53] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): .. but yeah. you got a pair of 'allies' that are litterally about to destroy MILLIONS worth of loot. Loot that is quite litterally worth AT LEAST it's weight in gold. much of it more
[20:53] Talista Glas: ((Fallen is like "nope, I'm out. "
[20:53] Talista Glas: ((thanks for event))
[20:53] Rockabilly: jumps out of the now wrecked truck."Are you nuts?! We could have gotten away vehicle and cargo, man you all would have had your conductors and I would have had some wheels!"He Sees Bimbull pump up to carry it away as he walks off."Better get paid, and I'll be back to scavenge these rides!"
[20:53] The Leopard: holy crap! THIS was the MOTHERLODE! He stood there just gawking at the amount of material here. In gold and -F_DFSDSH They were shaking the damn trailer like forever!
[20:54] AremusFireheart entered chat range (19.44 m).
[20:54] The Leopard: "What the hell happened to the truck!?"
[20:55] hannahyagami entered chat range (19.37 m).
[20:55] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((so long as its not the robot i dont care))
[20:55] Timber Wulff (timberwulff.ivanovic): **Gotta exit, thanks everyone.**
[20:55] Elite DOBot S "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! TAXES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED! THIS SOLDIER IS GOING HOME!" bellowed the Soldier bot as it followed MUE-B home and shot at anything that tried to follow.
[20:55] AremusFireheart: good bye!))
[20:56] The Leopard wanted to catch the other's attention and they... looked like they were going to vaporize him. Alright that was done. He looked to Bimbull. (Great name by the way!) "...You know how to fix an engine?" And engine that had been sliced in half?... Aw what the fuck??
[20:59] Dio (zippeli) entered chat range (19.74 m).
[20:59] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (( FYI
[20:59] Dio (zippeli) entered chat range (17.95 m).
[20:59] Dio (zippeli) entered chat range (18.19 m).
[20:59] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (( The engine is actually BEHIND the cab
[20:59] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (( She cut the radiator
[21:00] Bimbull "Oh like no. I totally don't like know any thing about cars. I had like sooo many tickets almost buy like you know you blow a cop and they're just all like soft on the side and let me go!" quite the rambling statement. "Besides this cargo's gotta go KABLAM! It's what the like bosses want!"
[21:00] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): (so technically the truck can still move. it's just going to overheat really fast
[21:01] MUE-B continues to drag the robot away from the weirdos, its weight not really an issue to her as she doesnt say anything else. (I think that is it for me and momma dio)
[21:01] The Leopard: Forget this! He was getting nowhere trying to engage the team! Time was running out. Wait- He went for a hard sock right for Bimbull's face. Sorry Bimbull. He thought they were ransoming this stuff off. He is a thief, not a damn terrorist.
[21:01] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377) entered chat range (19.78 m).
[21:01] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((unless somsone wants to stop us. i think thats me and dio's lot. ))
[21:02] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((a robot and wtf she ransacked in the back))
[21:04] Dio (zippeli): (( Destroy the cargo; end BIG GOVERNMENT! ))
[21:04] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((yeah sure yall do that))
[21:04] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((we got what we wanted))
[21:05] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn) is punched and staggered back, but Bimbull could take a lot of punishment. She growls. "You ratchet little shit. she runn forward, but intead of at Leopard she grabs limly and hurls her at the trailer.
[21:05] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn): / 4 is punched and staggered back, but Bimbull could take a lot of punishment. She growls. "You ratchet little shit!" she runs forward, but instead of at Leopard she grabs limly and hurls her at the trailer.
[21:05] Miya Styxx Gгαч Savage (kara.wind) is offline.
[21:05] Minka Sivitri (loistradyn): (( Why is my thing not working >.< ))
[21:06] Bimbull is punched and staggered back, but Bimbull could take a lot of punishment. She growls. "You ratchet little shit. she runn forward, but intead of at Leopard she grabs limly and hurls her at the trailer. ((Test ))
[21:06] Starlight Nightstone (axonn377): ((guess thats our cue to leave. Thanks again Mikoto!))
[21:06] The Leopard: ... Okay... Did she had depth perception troubles?! He didn't have time to argue somewhat flipping back to the connection of the trailer! Hands sticking into the connection as he PRYED it off with his inhumane strength! .... And his damn wound reopened. HGN! This would take a moment!
[21:07] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) smirked a bit as she wizzed a tteh trailer between the 20 tons provided by Bimbul and the 50 bimbul just punched the shit out of her for limly hit it with 70 Tons of explosive force, not focused just raw full explosive blast against the vehicle, everything in it and everything around it.
[21:07] Dio (zippeli): (( I'll idle here for a little bit, but thanks for the RP~ ))
[21:08] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro): ((hit enter too soon sorry there was another line
[21:08] The Leopard: That was the last thing that the Leopard could remember. The whole scene becoming black, ears ringing. He was on the ground blow back into the wastelands by the sheer force!
[21:08] The Leopard wasn't dead, but knocked WAY out of the scene!
[21:09] Bimbull braced against the explosion she expected to come and steps forward to grab Limly and gtfo before the fuzz finally arrived! She grabbed "Cheese it!"
[21:09] Limly Sivitri (limly.yoshiro) smirked a bit as she wizzed a tteh trailer between the 20 tons provided by Bimbul and the 50 bimbul just punched the shit out of her for limly hit it with 70 Tons of explosive force, not focused just raw full explosive blast against the vehicle, everything in it and everything around it. Limly was blow off from teh explosion flying back right back at Bimbul who was hopefully ready to make a quick retreat.....
[21:09] Scene: scene Gold.. copper.. silicon .. chips, wires.. All of the resources, Millions worth began to rain down over the scene. The largest take ever in a CC heist, foiled by a pair of idiots...

User avatar
Timberwulff
Sim Admin
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory!

Post by Timberwulff » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:37 am

Upon hearing that the truck and the shipment was blown up Johnny bangs his head into a wall multiple times.

Post Reply