SM2 Thanks

J.Trimble

SM2 Thanks

Post by J.Trimble » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:09 am

Greetings.
Thanks to all who were able to make the 18 hour rp split over the two nights.
Firstly thanks to the many players who took part. I think it's safe to say this was one of the more well attended events and attached to these thanks will be a question.

Thanks to the OOC ground troops who helped nudge or push or "recap" for those who attended midway or later on. simply provide post orders and forthcoming logs. Your help was invaluable and the mission could not have gone on without it. Also thanks for being thick skinned enough when I'm in the middle of a wall of text screaming "WOT!" in your ims, it just rolled off your back.

Now that the thanks is out of the way.

Numbers wise this is one of the more well attended events.

What made the difference?
Is it the time zone?
Is it the theme of the story?

I'd like your thoughts on this so we can continue to provide you more events. I know not everyone likes -cluster fuckey- events, but still it would be good to hear from you.

Thanks again.

Jo.

Butterfly of Doom

Re: SM2 Thanks

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 am

really to me.. I make the analogy here. Tech, and investigation, It was the water to Jaimies Aquaman. But events will mostly be time slots for me, as I can adapt and have a few characters. Even Jaimies warden might focus differently.

So really..theme. But we need stuff in different time zones/slots so everyone has a chance
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Darlin. You’re hotter than donut grease at a fat man convention." - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:21 am

Wasn't time zone. I was struggling to get there at the start and most of us were crashing at the end. But it was excellent story and event flow that made it successful, as well as planning and execution.
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Also, was nice that in the entire event, people were much better about responding to RP posts. I only had 2 or 3 instances in the entire 2 day event where I had to tag someone, and they responded right away, which is encouraging.
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Malastro

Post by Malastro » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Just starting to get actively involved... Time zone was beneficial but mainly the theme was the draw for me (possibility of getting hands on tech/info).

LillianVickson

Post by LillianVickson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:33 pm

I didn't hear about it until I noticed it underway and decided not to crash. If I had known it was going to be the marathon it was, I may have considered coming late, though I still have little idea what the event was about (therefore why I would have been there IC)
Beep Me