Plight of a redheaded Missfit

The same roleplay rules of Celestial City apply here. You are IC in this section. When posting, make sure to use your character name at the beginning of your post/emote. Remember: Have fun!
LillianVickson

Re: Plight of a redheaded Missfit

Post by LillianVickson » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:19 am

Lil is wishing she knew more about mixology when she feels his hand on her ass. "Yes, Sir." She squirms when he caresses the cleft between her cheeks. Then his description of the "Cyrus Special" makes it hard to keep her temper in check. She jumps when he slaps her. Her body is itching to act up but she steels herself to appear calm again. "Any books here about other exotic drinks?"
Beep Me

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am

Cyrus shrugs and points to a Rolodex. He steps back to the bar floor. "I don't know. Maybe in there. Just give them some booze and most are happy. Keep them drunk and drinking." He yells at the other girls getting things ready. "Hurry up! We have some big money coming very soon!"

LillianVickson

Post by LillianVickson » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:55 pm

She sighs and skims through the rolodex. Drinks, good. Now if only this hood wasn't itchy and squashing her hair; annnd all her best bits weren't out for all to see... or worse.

Just put on a show until an opportunity shows up, she told herself.
Beep Me

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:17 pm

The time passes quickly until groups of people start to show up. The crowd ranges from scuzzy nefarious looking street thugs all the way to well dressed high society types. There are some bizarre looking monster types mixed in as well. Soon the bar is filled up. The waitresses scurry back and forth to the bar keeping Lil busy making drinks. It seems like almost a normal business if it weren't for the patrons being largely composed of obvious criminals.

Think Tank stays in the other room while the customers drink and enjoy themselves.

LillianVickson

Post by LillianVickson » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Weeks later...

[21:26] Eidelon stepped through the club.. she looked to see security and the only other present was the woman in red
[21:28] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) looks up a moment, perhaps bored. "Hey," she politely greets the maid while watching the guards.
[21:28] Eidelon smiled to the woman whispering as she wiped" do you need anything? be discreet"
[21:30] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) looked at her hopefully a moment, still glancing at the security guards. She whispers softly, "I have served the elevator checkpoint guards. I am certain with a good distraction, I can get into the elevator and wing it from there!"
[21:33] Eidelon shook her as keeping her voice low " are you sure? I know a sure way. If you are just call me something like a conspirator and punch me"
[21:42] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) looked like a child with a burst balloon for a second. Then she glared at the maid angrily, "What are you? Some kind of Sell-Out?" She punches at the larger woman.
[21:44] Eidelon: takes the punch falling back..she was used to being the smaller combatant Guards rush over and Eidelon waves them off " George in the back knows how to handle them" rushing to grab at the woman and hopefully pull her along
[21:48] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) lets the maid pull her away. She watches the guards a moment and looks fearful as she glances at the pictures on the wall. She pauses, "Just a second." She then leaps over the bar and grabs a knife. She vaults over the bar again, jumps up and bounces off a table toward the wall where a picture of her, chained and bent over a table while Think Tank rams her from behind, is on display.
She grabs the upper frame and hangs from it long enough to slash the picture to confetti with the knife. "Now, that is worth getting punished for!"
She then drops, walks over and offers the woman her arm.
[21:49] Eidelon smirks "I like mine up there. " trying to sound like a sell out but she would burn this place to ash if it didnt endanger others. Her grip would pull the woman to the private areas
[21:53] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) followed easily as the walked back to toward wing with the cages and the 'playroom'. "Now what?" She whispered with some trepidation.
[21:56] Eidelon looked to her" George will make a video so it seems you have been raped and punished. It will also look like you have been returned to the common area. You will simply disappear. but I will take you out of here, now”
[21:58] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) looks torn for a moment as her mouth opens her mouth quietly and then closes it before simply nodding agreement.
[22:02] Eidelon took the woman's arm and focused "stay calm" the pair would go intangible first, then invisible. Unless the woman resisted they would begin ' flying' through the ground at an angle, then switching 'If I reveal this location, it puts others at risk' the telepathic message is sent
[22:05] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) took a moment to process what was happening and adjust to the very odd feeling. Her mental response was, "If that is true, then 'ol Brain Pan must have had ties to the Mayor's office." The idea angered her.
[22:07] Eidelon: ' a raid here could risk everyone's lives. I try to get those who need it most out' Was her telepathic message. Finally they rose up into a room that was empty of people, filled with boxes of clothing..it was a shelter's clothing program. She spoke this time "Make sure to take clothes. be discreet. But make a donation to replace what you take"
[22:09] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) sneered, "Like this outfit will help anyone!" She gladly pulled off the hood that Think Tank had made her wear.
[22:13] Eidelon: yes. but some warm clothes will help you right now..and someone else later
[22:16] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) was looking through her options before stripping off the rest of her Elite uniform. "Very True," she admitted painfully. Picking out some warm clothes she added, "Thanks a lot"
[22:19] Eidelon nodded : I need to get back before I am missed. Please stay safe..dont get caught again
[22:20] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) nods as she slips on her new clothes. "Step up the escapes, Please!" She pleads. She saw too many good women down there.
[22:22] Eidelon: I will be doing what I can. ~she fades to nothing as she returns to invisibility, making sure the redhead was dressed before she became visible. And with that, she was gone.
[22:25] Lil Vickson (lillianvickson) finishes dressing in clothes somewhat more fashionable than she expected to find. Then she steps outside and gets her bearings before walking home.

Once home, she catches up with her roommate, telling her only the important parts of the story. Even so, she figured Flo knew some of what she was leaving out and would respect her privacy.
She also reclaimed her unique phone that Flo had managed to recover for her. With it, she caught up on current events and then tested the app that activated her seldom-used “Sonar Vision” (It still worked). She then used it to scan for that damned egg-thing that Think Tank had installed. She realized that she would need medical assistance to remove it, but she got the brainy idea to make another app for its vibrating function. The first test of that went surprisingly... well.
Finally, she found a message from that nice "George" that told her the location of the video file he'd made faking her latest punishment. Thanks to that, she found the tapes and pictures of her actual rapes at the club in that same folder. Those were all erased VERY quickly!

****Officially Closed******
Beep Me