Cassandra Nymphea

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Diannah DeCuir

Cassandra Nymphea

Post by Diannah DeCuir » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 am

I have to throw in my appreciation of Cassandra. I've rp'd with her for several years, and I'm not even sure where we met first (Hayao maybe?). She is one of the finest rpers I've ever had the good fortune to rp with, and that is regardless of whether she is doing a straight dramatic scene, or sex. If she isn't the best in SL, she's at least in the top 5. If you want a good scene, get Cass in it.

Love ya Cass!
"If you don't know where you're going, you might not get there."--Yogi Berra

Hannah DuMont
Site Admin

Re: Cassandra Nymphea

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:18 pm

I hadn't had much interaction with Cass until the Horsemen event. She has always made me feel welcome though and has been great to play with. I look forward to anymore interactions that I can have with her. Definitely a name deserving of being in this thread.

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:24 pm

I love Cassandra. I have had far too few scenes with her but all the ones I have been in have been amazing! She seems to be able to easily adapt to any kind of scene and fit in well. She is creative and intelligent. She plays a few characters and each one feels like actually different characters not just the same with a new costume.

I met Cass when we were first discussing the idea of Celestial City and she was giving helpful ideas and support while I was building things. We are very lucky to have her as a part of our world.

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:41 am

Cass is class, no question!
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Brittainy Collins

Post by Brittainy Collins » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:08 am

She always makes one feel welcome, no matter the scene and she quickly adapts. She has such a wonderful sense of humor and sense of fun, even when she is checking out my rear! She is definitely a top class roleplayer and person to get to know...
Jack Sparrow: [holds up jar of dirt] Oi! Fishface! Lose something? Eh? Scungilli!
Got it! Come to negotiate, eh? Have you, you slimy git? Look what I got.
I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:30 am

I spent a year not knowing that Cassandra wasn't American. When she first told me she was from Europe, I figured it was Ireland or Britain, because her English is not only better than 99% of Second Life, it's better than 99% of the people I know.

Even apart from her cunning linguistics, she's a hell of a lot of fun. I can't remember a bad scene I've ever done with her. (Actually, that's not true. I remember one, which was shitty entirely by my fault, because I had no idea what I was even going for. She was a super-good sport about it, which is one of her many charms.)

DiamondPhoenix1

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi Yall!
Talk about welcoming! I remember when I first started CC I was running around wearing a piece of clothing that was totally spamming local. Any reasonable person would have shunned me. I had no idea what I was doing, but I flew up to All-Star and she talked to me IC and she gave me a great (and sexy) welcome to CC! I hadn't done much RP at that point and she was like famous, so it was totally awesome of her to do that! She is super nice, and never a bad RP with her, so if you see her around give her a pat on the booty for being awesome!!! MUAH
-Diamond
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"